New challenges are emerging in society, politics and business to face the increased complexity and diversity in society and to do justice to it. Action is increasingly based on global references and orientations. The English-language degree program Gender and Diversity, B.A. offered by Rhine-Waal University of Applied Sciences deals with these processes of change. In the interdisciplinary course, you will learn scientific methods and theories to examine these developments.
The diversity of societies insists not only on the multiplication of life forms, but also due to the fact that they belong to different social groups - be it based on age, gender, nationality or migration background, or be it due to religion. Gender - the construction of gender and gender relations - can be seen as a central mechanism in the production of social reality. This is - beyond organizations and companies - of importance for different areas of society.
- Gender History and Women’s Movements
- Basics of Sociology
- Gender and Diversity Studies
- Business and Economics
- Basic Methods
- Globalisation and Social Change Quantitative Research Methods
- Integration and Inclusion
- Human Resource and Diversity Management
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
Documents establishing your university entrance qualification
- Language requirements: If applying to a degree programme in English, you must submit a valid B2 English language certificate. German language certificates are not required to enrol in a degree programme taught in English.
- Internship requirement: All students at Rhine-Waal University of Applied Sciences must complete an 8-week internship before the end of the third semester.
InternationalFreeTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 0 EUR per semester during 42 months.
EU/EEAFreeTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 0 EUR per semester during 42 months.
Rhine-Waal University of Applied Sciences does not charge any tuition.
Living costs for Kleve
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.