Why study BSc (Hons) Sport Management at BU?
- Blending academic and practical elements, this course will support you to become a critically-informed and well-rounded graduate, ready to manage, influence and lead in the world of work
- Develop a detailed understanding of sport, management, marketing, leadership, finance and business principles, with an appreciation of their complex global social contexts
- Gain varied practical experience from course placement options providing you with fantastic opportunities to put your learning into practice and make professional connections
- We have developed an international reputation in the management of sport, events and physical activity, and continue to shape sport research, policy and practice
- Our range of collaborative projects with local and international partners, provide opportunities for you to engage in educational, research and work activities with our global partner intuitions across the world
- You'll be career-ready with 92% of our graduates in employment or further studies, fifteen months after graduating.
This Sport Management (Hons) programme at Bournemouth University will prepare you for work in a variety of sporting settings nationally and internationally. 92% of our students are working or studying fifteen months after graduating.
Former students have gone on to work for the likes of Manchester United FC, Milton Keynes Dons, DC Leisure, Fitness First, Elite Sports Promotions, The Kia Oval Cricket Club, British Ski and Wake Board, AFC Bournemouth, Open Golf Championship and Messe Frankfurt, among many others.
Accredited by Institute of Data & Marketing (IDM); endorsed by Chartered Institute for the Management of Sport and Physical Activity (CIMSPA)
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Beginning Research in Sport & Exercise
- Principles of Sport Management
- Sport Marketing
- Financial Reporting for Sport
- Sport Structures & Processes
- Sport, Culture & Society
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership Sports Management Sports Sciences View 458 other Masters in Sports Sciences in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We accept a wide range of international qualifications for study on our undergraduate courses. Examples of the qualifications for entry onto Year 1:
- Диплома за средно образование (Bulgarian Diploma of Completed Secondary Education) or Диплома за средно специално образование (Bulgarian Diploma of Completed Secondary Specialised Education). Minimum score of 4.5
- Hong Kong HKDSE Diploma with required scores (4,3,3 to 4,5,5. Minimum 4 in English required)
- Italian Esame di Stato[AB1] with minimum 60%+
- Spanish Curso de Orientaciòn Universitaria (COU) prior to 2009 or if you hold a Titulo De Bachillerato awarded from 2009 onwards with a minimum of 6/10+
- USA High School Diploma with minimum GPA 3.0 plus SAT Reasoning (1200) or ACT (24-26).
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International14100 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 14100 GBP per year and a duration of 36 months.
National9250 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 9250 GBP per year and a duration of 36 months.
- £9,250 (UK, ROI & CI)
- £14,100 (Int'l)
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Check for any work restrictionsVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.