At Agricultural Technology from The University of the West Indies allows precise and efficient application of agricultural inputs to ensure more productivity, profitability and safer environments. Students also become equipped with skills in reliably monitoring and management of natural resources that gives producers greater control over plant and animal production, processing, distribution, and storage.
Students at Agricultural Technology from The University of the West Indies will:
- become human resources needed for our Region to attain food and nutrition security.
- get relevant research and wide range of undergraduate offerings in agriculture, agribusiness, food and nutrition, geography and related areas, the FFA is poised to make a significant contribution.
- Commercial Floriculture
- Plant Propagation and Nursery Management
- Livestock Products Technology
- Poultry Production
- Geophysical and Environmental Soil Sensing
- Soil and Land Evaluation
- Tropical Landscape Plant Identification
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBiotechnology Agribusiness Agriculture View 3 other Bachelors in Agribusiness in Trinidad and Tobago
- 2 CAPE subjects (Units I & II) or ‘A’ Level equivalent, and a pass in any science subject at CSEC level, OR
- The Undergraduate Diploma in Agriculture, OR
- The Certificate in Agriculture, OR
- An approved Diploma or Associate Degree with a minimum GPA of 2.5
International3093 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 290 USD per credit during 36 months.
National544 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 51 USD per credit during 36 months.
National students - Campus Contributing Countries - TT$350 per credit
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.