At Entrepreneurship from The University of the West Indies we encourage students to get fully involved in campus life, through your academic programme and with the various groups and societies that exist on the campus.
Students at Entrepreneurship from The University of the West Indies will:
- become human resources needed for our Region to attain food and nutrition security.
- get relevant research and wide range of undergraduate offerings in agriculture, agribusiness, food and nutrition, geography and related areas, the FFA is poised to make a significant contribution.
- Entrepreneurship, Creativity and Problem Solving
- ICT Applications for Business
- Entrepreneurial Law
- Innovation and Decision Making
- Entrepreneurial Business Planning
- Export Market Case Studies and Practice
- Entrepreneurial Marketing
- 2 CAPE subjects (Units I & II) or ‘A’ Level equivalent OR
- The Undergraduate Diploma in Agriculture OR
- The Certificate in Agriculture, The Certificate in Human Ecology OR
- The Certificate in Environmental Geography OR
- An approved Associate Degree with a minimum GPA of 2.5
International4350 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 290 USD per credit during 36 months.
National765 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 51 USD per credit during 36 months.
National students - Campus Contributing Countries - TT$350 per credit
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.