Sports Performance Analysis and Talent Identification (Hons) from St Mary's University, Twickenham, London is a two-year accelerated degree to maximise your future earning capacity.
The need to gain a competitive edge within elite sport has led to an increase in observing and recording performances. These analyses allow elite organisations to identify 'talent' and make performance improvements across the developmental pathway. As a result, performance analysis and talent identification are an integral part of the coaching process.
You'll be using the latest industry software and hardware during the degree. This will give you experience of the emerging technologies at the forefront of the discipline.
Professional work placements will give you the opportunity to enhance your experience. Placements will help you to build a network of industry contacts who can support you throughout the degree and into your career.
Students at Sports Performance Analysis and Talent Identification (Hons) from St Mary's University, Twickenham, London will:
- have access to industry-specific technology, excellent sports facilities and bases accredited laboratories
- benefit from the opportunity to gain professional experience on placement with elite organisations
- benefit from a blended learning programme taught online and on our historic london campus to allow flexibility with their learning.
- Professional Placement
- Professional Project
- Advanced Principles of Talent Identification
- Recruitment Analysis
- Role of the Analyst
- Professional Development
- Reflection in Professional Practice
- Dissemination of Research
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesSports Management Sports Sciences View 547 other Bachelors in Sports Sciences in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- UCAS Code: SP01
- UCAS Points: 96-112
- All prospective students will be interviewed by the Programme Director. Interviews will consist of a practical task to assess your ability to complete a blended learning programme.
- We will make you an offer if you are within the tariff band range and you meet subject-specific requirements (where applicable).
- For undergraduate programmes we will take into account subjects studied at Level 3, your GCSEs (or equivalent) profile, relevant non-academic achievements outlined in your personal statement, references and your motivation for study.
International13950 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 13950 GBP per year during 24 months.
National11100 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 11100 GBP per year during 24 months.
Living costs for London
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.