It produces professionals equipped with both technological and legal skills who can identify new opportunities, deliver new services, and reimagine the way we create value. In an increasingly complex world, a multi-disciplinary education is immensely valuable.
The Bachelor of Science Computing and Law programme from Singapore Management University provides a rare opportunity to be trained in two intellectually demanding disciplines that will prepare graduates well for a fast changing world.
From the School of Computing and Information Systems, you will learn how to harness the power of computing, connected data and artificial intelligence to innovate and build a better future. From the School of Law, you will acquire critical thinking skills and the legal tools to help you find the appropriate solutions to novel complex problems.
BUSINESS & PUBLIC SECTORS
- Digital Transformation Consultant
- Public Interest Technologist
- Regulatory & Policy Advisor
- Technology Innovator
CONSULTING & FINANCE SECTORS
- Compliance & IT Auditor
- Risk Management Analyst
- Technology Strategist
- Legal Knowledge Engineer
- Legal Tech / Project Manager
- Legal Technologist
- Statistical Thinking for Data Science
- Information Systems & Innovation
- Software Product Management
- Contract Law
- Law of Torts
- Criminal Law
- 42 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
36 credit units (CU)
DisciplinesPatent & Intellectual Property Law Statistics Data Science & Big Data
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at Singapore Management University and/or in Singapore, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- A minimum of 12 years of formal education with good passes in a national/international examination that is recognised for the purpose of admission.
- One of the following standardised test score is required : SAT (previously known as SAT I /SAT Reasoning), or ACT (American College Test), or IELTS (Academic Test), or TOEFL, or C1 Advanced
- Interview for shortlisted applicants. Shortlisted Law applicants must also take a writing test. Interviews and writing tests for shortlisted Law applicants are conducted in end-March to April.
International18144 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 18144 USD per year during 42 months.
National8482 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8482 USD per year during 42 months.
Living costs for Singapore
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.