You’ll leave SAIT with the skills you need to confidently enter the high-demand field of energy asset management.
After successfully completing this Energy Asset Management program at Southern Alberta Institute of Technology (SAIT), graduates will receive a SAIT diploma in Energy Asset Management.
Graduates can pursue job opportunities within the petroleum industry in areas such as:
- mineral land
- land contracts
- surface land
- joint ventures
- operations accounting
Related employment opportunities in:
- field operations
- Energy Accounting
- Business Law
- Professional Communication and Presentation Skills
- Pre-Acquisition & Acquisition
- Overview of Energy Asset Management and Energy Industry
- Software Applications
- Energy Agreements
- Operations Accounting
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
Applications are accepted until the program start date but are subject to change.
DisciplinesAccounting Business Law View 19 other Bachelors in Business Law in Canada
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- At least 60% in Math 30-1 or Pure Math 30, or 75% in Math 30-2 or Applied Math 30
- At least 60% in English Language Arts 30-1 or 75% in English Language Arts 30-2
- All applicants must demonstrate English Language Proficiency prior to admission, including students educated in Canada.
- SAIT accepts high school course equivalents for admission. If you don't meet the requirements, consider Academic Upgrading.
- SAIT evaluates international documents for admissions. After you've applied, consider our international document assessment service if your education is from outside of Canada.
International16296 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 16296 CAD per year during 24 months.
National9033 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9033 CAD per year during 24 months.
- National: $9,033
- International: $17,748
Living costs for Calgary
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.