Our office administration certificate will prepare you for an in-demand career
The Office Administration - General program of Fanshawe College will provide you with the opportunity to learn from professionals in the field as well as attend meetings of the London chapter of the International Association of Administrative professionals - a great way to meet industry contacts and network!
Graduates who successfully complete this program will leave with a set of highly transferable skills, ready to jump into a successful administrative career in various office environments including the following:
- Accounting clerk
- Customer service representative
- Administrative assistant
You may also choose to further specialize your skills by continuing your education for only one additional year and graduate with a diploma in:
- Office Administration - Health Services
- Office Administration - Executive
- Administrative Documentation
- Mathematics for Business
- Strategies for Success
- Understanding Workplace Behaviours
- Office Procedures & Strategies
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , National
If you are an international student, contact our International department to learn about timelines for international applicants.
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Management Studies Accounting View 233 other Bachelors in Management Studies in Canada
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- OSSD with courses from the College (C), University (U), University/College (M), or Open (O) stream WITH any Grade 11 or Grade 12 English (C) or (U)
- Academic and Career Entrance Certificate (ACE)
- Ontario High School Equivalency Certificate (GED)
- Applicants whose first language is not English will be required to demonstrate proficiency in English
International7607 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15215 CAD for the full programme during 24 months.
National1801 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3603 CAD for the full programme during 24 months.
- Canadian students: $3,335 per full programme
Living costs for London
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.