You will learn how to use computer applications like Microsoft Excel spreadsheets and Access relational database management software.
As a student of this program, assuming specific course grade and GPA requirements are met, and upon completion of five bridging courses, you will be eligible to directly enter Seneca’s Honours Bachelor of Commerce – Accounting & Finance (BACF).
Throughout this Accounting program at Seneca College you will develop the following skills:
- Understanding and applying management accounting concepts
- Preparing and presenting financial statements and reports
- Outlining internal control system and risk management
As a graduate of this program, you may pursue future career options, such as:
- Small business accountant
- Accounts payable/receivable analyst
- General accounting co-ordinator
- Accounting technician
- Payroll administrator
- Tax return specialist
- Junior corporate accountant
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Accounting Basics
- Business Administration
- Communicating Across Contexts
- Principles of Economics - Micro
- Business Statistics
- Business Communications for the Digital Workplace
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
- Apply before
Seneca offers admission to students up to the first day of classes. However, applications will not be accepted once a program becomes full. Therefore, it is recommended that you apply soon.
DisciplinesEconomics Finance Accounting View 167 other Bachelors in Economics in Canada
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Ontario Secondary School Diploma (OSSD), or equivalent, or a mature applicant
- English: Grade 12 C or U, or equivalent course
- Mathematics: Grade 12 C or U, or Grade 11 U or M, or equivalent course
- Canadian citizens and permanent residents may satisfy the English and/or mathematics requirements for this program through successful Seneca pre-admission testing.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International15133 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15133 CAD per year during 24 months.
National3183 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3183 CAD per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Toronto
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.