The Computer Science Incl Professional Experience degree at Queen's University Belfast will also equip you with the practical skills to approach the specification, design, construction and use of computer systems.
In an ever changing technological climate, the Computer Science degree programme is constantly evolving to anticipate emerging digital breakthroughs. You will cover topics like machine learning, augmented reality and data analytics, but also receive a grounding in skills like hardware architecture, software engineering and simulation & modelling too.
Employer experience is paramount in this this course, from day one you will learn from prospective employers about ‘real world’ challenges. Industry placements, company sponsored hackathons and project based learning form a core part of the curriculum and vastly improve our graduate employability rates.
Studying for a Computer Science degree at Queen’s will assist you in developing the core skills and employment-related experiences that are valued by employers, professional organisations and academic institutions. Graduates from this degree at Queen’s are well regarded by employers (local, national and international).
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Professional Computing Practice
- Architecture and Networks
- Data Structures Algorithms and Programming Languages
- Information Modelling
- Software Development
- Theory of Computation
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 60 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesComputer Sciences Software Engineering View 1043 other Bachelors in Computer Sciences in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- AAB including at least one preferred A-level (see list below) + GCSE Mathematics grade C/4
- AAA including at least one relevant A-level (see list below) + GCSE Mathematics grade C/4
- A maximum of one BTEC/OCR Single Award will be accepted as part of an applicant's portfolio of qualifications with a Distinction* being equated to a grade A at A-level and a Distinction being equated to a grade B at A-level.
- H2H3H3H3H3H3 including at least one preferred Leaving Certificate subject at grade H3 (see list below) + Ordinary Level grade O4 in Mathematics if not offered at Higher Level
- H2H2H3H3H3H3 including at least one relevant Leaving Certificate subject at grade H3 (see list below) + Ordinary Level grade O4 in Mathematics
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International22000 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 22000 GBP per year during 60 months.
National4630 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4630 GBP per year during 60 months.
- Northern Ireland (NI) £4,630
- Republic of Ireland (ROI) £4,630
- England, Scotland or Wales (GB) £9,250
- EU Other £22,000
- International £22,000
Living costs for Belfast
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.