- There are other courses at the University of Pennsylvania not on this list, mostly PhD level classes, which may count towards the concentration with approval from the Statistics Concentration Advisor.
- If you need a permit to register for a course, please do not contact the Statistics Concentration Advisor for permission to get into the course. Only the Professor of the particular course can grant you permission to enroll in the course.
- Economics for Business
- Business and You
- Business Communication for Impact
- Teamwork and Interpersonal Influence
- Strategic Cost Analysis
- Managerial Economics
- Corporate Finance
- Monetary Economics and the Global Economy
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEconomics Finance Statistics View 761 other Bachelors in Statistics in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Common Application or Coalition Application & Penn-specific Essay
- Official High School Transcript
- School Report
- Counselor Recommendation
- Academic Teacher Evaluations (2)
- Early Decision Agreement (only if applying for Early Decision)
- Mid-Year Report
- Final Report
- SAT or ACT
- English language proficiency
International54652 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 54652 USD per year during 48 months.
National54652 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 54652 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Philadelphia
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.