Global Politics and International Relations with Foundation Year (Part-time) from Birkbeck, University of London will teach you about The Great Recession, the Chinese economic boom, the Syrian Civil War, the annexation of the Crimea by Russia, Brexit, the election of Donald Trump.
Graduates can pursue careers in national and international government, pressure groups, journalism and research. This degree may also be useful in becoming a civil service fast-streamer, journalist, diplomatic services operational officer or social researcher.
- Breaking Boundaries of Knowledge
- Learning through the Global City
- Contemporary Global Issues: Approaches in Social Science, History and Philosophy
- Crossing Borders: Studying in SSHP
- 72 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
You are strongly advised to apply now, to ensure there are still places on your chosen course and to give you enough time to complete the admissions process.
DisciplinesHistory International Relations Political Science View 1064 other Bachelors in History in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Application form
- Applicants for admission to degree programmes must be at least 18 years old
- Provide your personal details, home address and to confirm your residency status.
- Upload a scan of your photographic identification
- Upload certificates or transcripts of your previous qualifications, where relevant
- Write a personal statement that describes your academic abilities and your commitment to succeeding on the course you are applying for
International7280 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7280 GBP per year during 72 months.
National4625 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4625 GBP per year during 72 months.
- Home students, Year 3+: £6935 pa
- International students, Year 3+: £10920 pa
Living costs for London
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.