The Advanced Diploma in Culinary Arts (with Internship) from Hospitality Academy will provide you will all the know-how you need to advance in your career as a chef. This six month diploma consists of different modules that will teach you about the different cuisines as well as food preparation methods all around the world. At the same time well you will be able to complete an internship where you will be able to apply your theory-based knowledge in a practical manner.
Upon successful completion of this diploma, you will not only have obtained an advanced culinary diploma and working experience abroad, but will also have experienced Spanish culture at its finest.
Get Official Certification
Through the Barcelona Hospitality Academy, you will be able to get an accredited degree to the level that you wish, whether it is a bachelors or masters degree. This certification is recognised by the Spanish government and will open doors all across the world.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Spanish and International Cuisine
- Oenology for Cooks
- Preparation and Finishing of Dishes in View of the Client
- Quality Management in Hospitality
- Preparation and Handling of Menus Adapted to the Different Food Allergies
- Application of Hygienic-sanitary Standards and Conditions in Restaurants
- 6 months
Start dates & application deadlines
DisciplinesHospitality Management Culinary Arts Tourism & Leisure View 10 other Bachelors in Hospitality Management in Spain
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Completed High School education
- English level must be proficient enough for higher education studies. Official English language exam scores are required for all non-native speakers – or those who haven’t spent the last two years in full-time English education.
Living costs for Barcelona
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.