At History and History of Art (Hons) from University of Birmingham whatever your interests - whether cultural, social, military, political, economic or religious history - there is someone at Birmingham teaching your kind of history. Moreover, historians in other departments expand the range of modules on offer, notably in the fields of Byzantine and African history.
- Charity work
- Human Resources
- International Development
- Retail Management
- Library and Archive work
- Postgraduate study
- Skills in History
- Approaches in History
- Discovering the Middle Ages
- The Making of the Modern World 1500-1800
- Living in the Middle Ages
- The Making of the Contemporary World: Modern History c.1800 to the Present
- War and Society
- United States History 1865-2000
- Historical Concepts in the History of Art
- Debates and Methods in the History of Art
- Writing Art's Histories
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesVisual Arts History Art History View 746 other Bachelors in Visual Arts in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Number of A levels required: 3
- Typical offer: ABB
- Required subjects and grades: A Level History, Medieval History, Ancient History or Early Modern History
- IB Diploma: 6,5,5 in Higher level subjects plus 32 points overall including HL History, Medieval History, Ancient History or Early Modern History.
- BTEC Extended Diploma: DDM, plus an A at A-level in the required subject/s mentioned above.
- BTEC Diploma: DD, plus an A at A-level in the required subject/s mentioned above.
- BTEC Subsidiary Diploma: D, plus AB at A-level, including an A in the required A-level subject/s mentioned above.
International20760 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 20760 GBP per year during 36 months.
National9250 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9250 GBP per year during 36 months.
Living costs for Birmingham
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.