You will learn outstanding and innovative advance image production skills with expert workshops and tuition. Contextual studies, professional practice (Mental Wealth) and entrepreneurial skills will be supporting your development and readiness for industry 4.0.
Learning outcomesInterdisciplinary collaborations with students from our BA Design Interaction, Graphic Design, Illustration and Animation courses at University of East London or with our award-winning fashion students, architecture or urban dance students will allow you to exchange skills, technical support and subject expertise across disciplines. Collaborative and interdisciplinary practice is what we do well and we have many examples of outstanding student projects commended by our industry contacts.You will be encouraged to experiment and develop emerging technology such as AR/VR and eg. 3D technologies designed to give you edge in the competitive job market. We see these as future skills for fourth industrial age (4iR) in Commercial Photography.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- This course is designed to give you the opportunity to prepare you for a successful career in fashion, editorial, beauty, advertising, architectural photography, fashion film (moving image) and post-production or set and run photography studios and even set up a magazine (we have successful alumni doing all of this and more!).
- Through BA (Hons) Commercial Photography you willgain fresh perspective and approaches (divergent thinking) giving you an edge in the competitive job market, and skills for the fourth industrial age (4iR).
- You will undertake interdisciplinary collaboration with students from BA Design Interaction, Fine Art Technology, Graphic Design, Illustration and Animation or find collaborators from e.g. our successful fashion department or our unique urban dance course, gaining access to exchange of skills, technical support and subject expertise across disciplines.
- 36 months
- 72 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesVisual Arts Film, Photography & Media Art History View 677 other Masters in Film, Photography & Media in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Must include passes at A2 in at least two subjects.
- Diploma with 24 points including a minimum of 15 points at Higher Level
- We would normally expect you to have Grade C in GCSE English and Maths. All applicants are required to attend an interview and submit a portfolio of their work (Please see below for details).
International13080 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 13080 GBP per year during 36 months.
National9250 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9250 GBP per year during 36 months.
Living costs for London
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.