Ranked in the UK top 25% for business, management and marketing (Guardian UK University Guide 2021), Solent Business School offers the skills and confidence you need to progress a successful career in marketing, business or international management.
Incorporating dedicated marketing units focused on creativity and promotion, this challenging Business Management with Marketing (Hons) programme at Solent University provides everything you need for the ever-changing business environment – teaching you to analyse future trends, identify the local and broader impacts, and recommend sustainable, ethical solutions to contemporary business challenges.
And the course is also accredited by the Chartered Management Institute (CMI), meaning you can graduate with an additional professional leadership and management award (level 5).
Studying BSc (Hons) Business Management with Marketing at Solent Business School means you will be well prepared for a range of graduate level employment opportunities, such as:
- Graduate manager
- Customer services professional
- Marketing manager
- Marketing executive
- Sales executive
- Project manager
- Digital marketer
- Social marketing specialist
- Sales and marketing communications
- Business development manager
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Positive Psychology for Success
- Contemporary Management Theory
- Data Analysis, Tools and Application
- Marketing, Sales and Negotiation Skills
- Business Finance for Managers
- Creative Enterprise and Innovation
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Marketing Management, Organisation & Leadership View 1195 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
104-120 UCAS tariff points from A-levels or equivalent
- A minimum of two completed A-levels, a BTEC Extended Diploma at DMM or BTEC Diploma at D*D or equivalent qualification, or a combination of qualifications which comply with the minimum entry requirement of 104 UCAS points.
- Alternative entry to this course is available through the Business and Law Foundation Year
- Direct entry into year two or three may be considered for this course.
International13800 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 13800 GBP per year during 36 months.
EU/EEA9250 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9250 GBP per year during 36 months.
- UK, EU and Channel Island placement year fee: £1,425
- International placement year fee: £1,850
Living costs for Southampton
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.