Students in this Business Administration - Accounting program from Conestoga College acquire the knowledge and skills necessary for careers in an intermediate-level accounting position, along with the fundamentals necessary for advancement to managerial positions.
Advanced financial accounting, managerial skills, cost-accounting systems and controls, computerized accounting and income tax knowledge are emphasized. Students learn computer skills in up-to-date labs, gaining familiarity with current versions of accounting software and other business software.
Graduates may find work in a broad range of employment settings in all sectors of business and industry including banks and other financial institutions, government offices, public accounting firms, small business, self-employment, tax preparation firms, and financial planning firms.
On average, 84% of graduates from the last three years (2017 to 2019) found employment within six months of graduation.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- College Reading & Writing Skills
- Business Computing Applications
- Business Mathematics
- Excel in Accounting
- Professional Writing Skills for Business
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Ontario Secondary School Diploma (OSSD), or equivalent, or 19 years of age or older with mature student status (See Mature Student definition for details.)
- Grade 12 compulsory English, C (min 60%) or U (min 50%) or equivalent, OR Conestoga College Preparatory Communications (COMM1250) (min 60%) , or equivalent
- Grade 12 Mathematics, C (min 60%) or U (min 50%) or equivalent, OR Conestoga College Preparatory Mathematics (MATH1375) min 60%.
International12500 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12500 CAD per year during 36 months.
National2696 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2696 CAD per year during 36 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.