- Aimed at aspiring engineers and designers with a flair for business and the uncanny ability to solve complex problems
- Gain technical expertise alongside team-working, management and entrepreneurial skills
- Focus on problem-based learning: work on real-world projects with industry partners
Course variants of Engineering and Entrepreneurship at The University of Exeter
- MEng Engineering and Entrepreneurship with Year in Industry
Our engineering and entrepreneurship degrees aim to help you develop an entrepreneurial mind-set. You will graduate with the practical toolkit necessary to inspire innovative ideas, create entrepreneurial engineering solutions to real-world challenges, undertake rigorous market validation and develop and launch viable and sustainable new enterprises.
Engineers have a reputation as being articulate, numerate, problem solvers, who claim great job satisfaction. Typically, salaries are significantly higher for engineering graduates than the average for other graduates.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Entrepreneurship Challenge Project
- Modelling of Engineering Systems
- Solid Mechanics
- Industry 4.0
- Entrepreneurship 2
- Technology Entrepreneurship
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesIndustrial & Systems Engineering Entrepreneurship General Engineering & Technology View 822 other Masters in General Engineering & Technology in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A-Level AAA GCE AL Maths grade A and another science* subject at grade A. Candidates may offer GCE AL Maths, Pure Maths or Further Maths
- IB 36 IB Maths HL6 and another science subject HL6. Applicants achieving IB Maths SL7 plus IB HL6 in Physics will also be considered.
- BTEC DDD See below under 'read more' for further information
- GCSE C or 4 English Language
- A-Level: BBB
- IB: 30
- BTEC: DDM
EU/EEA9250 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9250 GBP per year during 48 months.
UK and EU students: £9,250 per year
Living costs for Exeter
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.