Start with the fundamentals – accounting, cross-cultural communication, economics, law, marketing, logistics and trade.
Now discover how entrepreneurial you really are as we introduce your specialisation. Entrepreneurs recognise a good opportunity when they see one, so seize the chance to launch a business venture with a team.
A 10-week internship follows in year two. Soak up life working for a young start-up. What better preparation for your own business? This is as close as it gets. Focus on start-up strategy, business management, and the international business scene as you grow your skillset.
We gear our training towards you graduating with a start-up business. We prepare you for this moment, so you can grow and sustain your business venture with confidence.
Or perhaps you want to continue your studies? Then a master’s degree in the field of business management is also an option.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Specialisation courses include:
- Innovative entrepreneurship/ideation
- Corporate strategy
- (International) internship
- Digital transformation
- Current economic affairs
- Change management
- Company project
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , EEA/EU
- Non-EEA nationals : May 31,
- Non-EEA nationals with a temporary Belgian residence permit: September 24,
- EEA nationals (EU & Iceland, Norway, Liechtenstein): September 24
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Entrepreneurship International Business View 15 other Masters in Business Administration in Belgium
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- You hold a certificate of secondary education (or higher) that grants access to a comparable higher education degree programme in the country that it was awarded.
- You need CEFR level B2 English to play an active role in the course. Check KdG’s website for full language criteria including details of the language certificates that we accept and minimum sub-scores.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International6240 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 6240 EUR per year and a duration of 36 months.
EU/EEA961 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 961 EUR per year and a duration of 36 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.