You will also learn about the science and technology of diagnostic imaging and how this is used in this dynamic field of clinical practice.
Diagnostics play a vital role in every patients’ care pathway and for 90% of all patients this will involve some form of diagnostic imaging performed by radiographers.
By studying radiography at Keele you will benefit from integrating with other healthcare students within the faculty, promoting the importance of working in a multidisciplinary team.
You will get to learn in a variety of clinical settings including the University Hospital of North Midlands, which boasts one of the largest and busiest Imaging Departments in England.
96% of Keele graduates were in a job or further study within six months of graduating (DLHE)
As a radiography graduate from Keele you will have the skills and knowledge that you will need not only to set out on your chosen career, but also the foundations to build on this through continuous professional development to reach your career aspirations in this exciting and dynamic field of practice.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Collaborative Practice: Professionalism & Effective Communication
- Foundations of Radiographic Science
- Image Interpretation
- Professional Development: Principles of Measurement & Research
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesHuman Medicine Health Sciences View 933 other Bachelors in Health Sciences in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Students should normally be 18 and over on commencement of their study due to the clinical elements of the programme.
- GCSE (or equivalent) requirements: Applicants will normally be required to hold at least six GCSEs (or equivalent) taken at one sitting, at grade C or above (grade 4 or above in the reformed GCSEs (England) including: Mathematics, English Language, Combined or Single Science subjects
- Normally you should have obtained your GCSE level qualifications before applying. Please note that we do not accept equivalent qualifications for Mathematics and English Language, and no longer accept Level 2 Key Skills/Functional Skills.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International16000 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 16000 GBP per year during 36 months.
National9250 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9250 GBP per year during 36 months.
Living costs for Keele
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.