Students will achieve the technical proficiency and professionalism needed to continue into graduate study or begin a rewarding career.
The Accounting program from Texas A&M University Central Texas prepares students to satisfy the requirements to sit for the CPA Exam, or for entry-level careers in accounting that do not require licensure as a CPA.
- Corporate financial accounting
- Internal and external auditing
- Governmental and not-for-profit accounting
- Individual and corporate taxation
- Cost and managerial accounting
- Accounting Information System
Program Level Student Learning Outcomes
- Demonstrate proficiency in written communications.
- Demonstrate proficiency in oral presentations.
- Identify how the differences in business environment between countries may impact business decisions.
- Exhibit cross-cultural competencies that aid in working with people from different cultures.
- Demonstrate knowledge proficiency in the core business disciplines.
- Integrate knowledge across multiple business disciplines.
- Demonstrate how technology can support business decision-making.
- Demonstrate knowledge of and the ability to apply Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP).
- Demonstrate knowledge of ethical principles and the law in accounting applications.
- Demonstrate knowledge of and the application of Generally Accepted Auditing Standards (GAAS).
- Demonstrate the application of technology used in the accounting profession.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Principles of Financial Accounting
- Principles of Managerial Accounting
- Cost Accounting
- Intermediate Accounting
- Governmental Accounting
- Writing for Accountants
- Accounting Information Systems
- Advanced Accounting
- Federal Tax Accounting
- Management Information Systems
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Accounting View 1891 other Masters in Business Administration in United States
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Minimum 2.0 cumulative transfer GPA on a 4.0 scale
- Minimum 30 academic, college-level transferable semester hours
- Must be eligible to return to all previously attended institutions
- Applicants pursuing an Applied Science or Aviation Science degree may meet this requirement utilizing select workforce education credit from an approved Associate of Applied Science (AAS) degree upon completion of 45 hours, to include all general education courses within the AAS.
International14744 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 7372 USD per semester and a duration of 48 months.
National14744 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 7372 USD per semester and a duration of 48 months.
In-State4616 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 2308 USD per semester and a duration of 48 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.