Psychology at University of London puts an emphasis on quantitative and qualitative research methods and statistical analysis with content enriched by the Institute of Psychiatry, Psychology & Neuroscience.
As a graduate of this Psychology course at University of London , you will be able to:
- demonstrate a sound understanding of all the main areas of psychology;
- demonstrate the ability to exercise critical judgement in the evaluation of research in the field;
- apply a critical understanding of essential concepts, principles and research in psychology, and critically evaluate the results, in the context of loosely defined scenarios, using structured arguments based in empirical evidence;
- demonstrate the ability to produce a substantial piece of original or empirical research work including, for example, study design, data collection, analysis and reporting.
A Psychology degree provides graduates with a broad skill set including data analysis, problem solving, scientific and statistical literacy and effective communication.
Psychology graduates are notably flexible in the workplace and go on to succeed in a variety of professions, including entering the public or private sector or applying their knowledge to a range of sectors such as education, healthcare, social care, criminal and legal services. Your degree could lead to a career in areas such as forensic psychology, health psychology, youth services, counselling or human resource management.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Research design and statistics
- Applications of psychology
- Developmental psychology
- Learning, personality and intelligence
- Biological psychology
- Social psychology
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesPsychology Clinical Psychology View 17 other Masters in Clinical Psychology in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
For direct access to the BSc Psychology degree, you will usually meet the following criteria:
- Three UK GCE A-levels at grade DDE or an acceptable equivalent
- One of these A-levels must be obtained in Mathematics, Psychology or Biology at grade A – D.
- UK GCSE Maths grade A – C / 9 – 4 or equivalent and
- Be age 17+ by the registration deadline of your enrolment session.
Your computer should have at least the following minimum specification:
- a good internet connection;
And the following applications installed:
- a word processor that accepts Microsoft Word formats (.doc and .docx);
- a pdf reader.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International8261 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8261 GBP per year during 36 months.
National8261 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8261 GBP per year during 36 months.
Web supported learner:
- Band A countries: £8261
- Band B countries: £15341
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.