By studying the Business Administration programme from University of London you will:
- develop an understanding of the organisation, its functions, and the context of business leading to a multifaceted appreciation of marketing and other management disciplines.
- explore the strategic and operational processes by which management plans and coordinates the use of resources with the general objective of securing or maintaining competitive advantage.
- examine the emergence of the global economy and multinational firms, using various theoretical approaches (economic management, international relations and geo-political).
When you graduate from the programme, you will be well-equipped for careers in business, management, consultancy and beyond, as well as for advanced academic study (including the Global MBA).
You undertake 12 modules to complete the BSc Business Administration comprising:
- Four Stage 1 modules (FHEQ Level 4)
- Four Stage 2 modules (FHEQ Level 5), including a choice of one module for students on the general Business Administration pathway.
- Four Stage 3 modules (FHEQ Level 6), including a choice of three modules for students on the general Business Administration pathway.
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Management Studies International Business View 43 other Bachelors in International Business in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
For direct access to the BSc Business Administration degree, you will usually meet the following criteria:
- Age 17+ by the registration deadline of your enrolment session.
- Satisfy our General Entrance Requirements.
International13032 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 13032 GBP per year during 36 months.
National13032 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 13032 GBP per year during 36 months.
Band B countries: £17336
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.