Choose from one of seven specialisms to build on your interests and develop the skills you need for a fulfilling career.
- Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence
- Data Science
- Web and Mobile Development
- Physical Computing and the Internet of Things
- Games Development
- Virtual Reality
- User Experience
By studying this degree you will:
- Learn skills in project management, presentation skills and teamwork which employers value.
- Create a portfolio of work that you can present to potential employers.
Modes of study: Distance learning | Teaching Centre
The BSc Computer Science programme from University of London provides you with the opportunity to hone the technical skills and digital capabilities necessary to build an effective career in a range of related fields in the future. Beyond specific technical skills, you’ll also develop a range of transferable skills, from presentation skills to project management, which are highly valued in a range of workplaces and industries including business, finance, medicine, education, video games, engineering and science.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Computational mathematics
- Discrete mathematics
- How computers work
- Fundamentals of computer science
- Web development
- Algorithms and data structures
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesComputer Sciences Web Technologies & Cloud Computing Software Engineering View 22 other Bachelors in Web Technologies & Cloud Computing in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
For direct access to the BSc Computer Science degrees, you will usually meet the following criteria:
- Age 17+ by the registration deadline of your enrolment session.
- GCSE Mathematics (Grade A*-B / 9-5) or AS Level Mathematics (A-E), or equivalent.
- Satisfy our General Entrance Requirements.
As this is a technical course, you will need access to suitable IT facilities. For this degree, you will also need Adobe Flash Player to view video material and a media player (such as VLC) to play video files.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International10693 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 10693 GBP per year during 36 months.
National10693 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 10693 GBP per year during 36 months.
- Indicative total Band A for web-supported learning: £10693
- Indicative total Band A for Teaching Centre supported learning:£7163
- Indicative total Band B for web-supported learning: £15990
- Indicative total Band B for Teaching Centre supported learning: £9459
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.