Here at OpenClassrooms, we focus on roles high in demand, reverse-engineering our curriculum based on the skills needed to perform on the job.
We've built this Bachelor's-level diploma - Data Analyst from OpenClassrooms to enable our students to develop their careers in the growing data sector. This program is taught entirely online with one-on-one, weekly sessions with a dedicated mentor.
What will I do as a Data Analyst?
A Data Analyst's job is to analyze data and transform it into highly valuable metrics for a company. They are responsible for both data collection and data processing as well as guaranteeing data integrity.
A Data Analyst reports the results to various departments of the company. Therefore, a Data Analyst will need to develop communication and reporting skills to support decision-making processes.
The responsibilities of a data analyst are diverse. They include:
- Gathering data: standardizing it while maintaining its integrity.
- Interpreting data: identifying trends and helping others make sense of it.
- Presenting data: creating dashboards, visualizations, and written reports.
- Analyzing data: support decision-making to improve the company’s strategy.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
What will I learn?
- Perform database searches using SQL queries to retrieve relevant data.
- Transform data into valuable information.
- Create informative data visualizations.
- Create dashboards and reports to facilitate the decision making process.
- Apply key mathematical concepts for data analysis.
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
DisciplinesInformatics & Information Sciences Computer Sciences Data Science & Big Data View 9 other Masters in Computer Sciences in France
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Required level: High school diploma, GCSE or equivalent
- A good level of English (for non-native speakers, a CEFR level of B2, an IELTS band score of 6.5, or a TOEFL score of 80 is recommended)
- Access to a computer (PC or Mac), equipped with a microphone, a webcam and a good internet connection.
International400 EUR/moduleTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 400 EUR per module during 12 months.
National400 EUR/moduleTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 400 EUR per module during 12 months.
Tuition fee per month
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.