The International Year One in Engineering - Engineering and Management (BEng) at INTO University of Exeter allows you to start earning academic credits towards your academic program while advancing your skills in order tosatisfy the university requirements.
Benefits offered by the International Year One include:
- Advance your academic and English language skills
- Receive support in your first year of studies
- Graduate in the same amount of time as local students
- Customized curriculum lasting one or more semester, depending on your needs
- Classes with small numbers of students encourage more student-teacher interaction
What to expect from studying this Engineering program
Get ready to specialise in your chosen field of Engineering, or prepare for developing your knowledge in a highly interdisciplinary subject, that lets you cross the limits of just one Engineering specialization.
You will learn how to speak the language of science, but to also transform it into practicle aplications that have a direct and lasting impact on improving human lives. The tech, practically-oriented skills you will develop during your studies will help you find innovative solutions to concrete problems, while making use of your ingenuity and critical thinking. Learn to fix complex problems with out-of-the-box solutions and a lot of trial and error.
Modern engineeing tries to tackle pressing challenges that are facing our civilization at the moment such as pollution, growing population, and decreasing resources.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Engineering Mathematics and Scientific Computing
- English Language and Study Skills for Engineering
- Multi-Disciplinary Challenge Project
- Fundamentals of Mechanics and Electronics
- Fundamentals of Mechanics and Materials
- 9 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership Innovation Management General Engineering & Technology View 2349 other Masters in General Engineering & Technology in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Satisfactory completion of A-levels, or first year of overseas university degree with good grades or equivalent. A-level Mathematics or equivalent at grade C. A science subject must also have been studied eg. Biology, Chemistry, Further Mathematics and/or Physics.
- 3 Terms: IELTS 6.0 (with a minimum of 5.0 in all subskills) or equivalent.
- 16 years and above.
International20495 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 20495 GBP per year during 9 months.
Living costs for Exeter
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Are you top of your class? At INTO University of Exeter, we are committed to awarding gifted international students with academic scholarships, helping them achieve their goals of studying at a world-class university in the UK.
With a range of generous scholarships on offer for the highest-achieving students, you could be eligible to receive up to £5,000 towards your tuition fees.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.