- Combines fundamental engineering knowledge and skills with enhanced theory and practice in engineering management
- Focus on project-based learning: work on real-world projects with industry partners
- A collaborative first year lets you explore all core engineering disciplines
- Undertake work experience as a summer placement or ‘Year in Industry’
This Engineering and Management programme at The University of Exetere combines technical engineering training with management and is designed for those who will become future managers in a wide range of careers in: manufacturing or technical service industries; transport; communication; environment or leisure.
It is also suitable for general managers who need a background in engineering; or management consultants or accountants who require further specialised training. On completing this accredited programme you'll become a qualified engineer but with the added benefit of management strings to your bow.
Engineers have a reputation as being articulate, numerate, problem solvers, who claim great job satisfaction. Typically, salaries are significantly higher for engineering graduates than the average for other graduates.
Exeter has an excellent reputation with graduate recruiters and a strong employment record. Our graduates excel in specialist engineering fields and across a broad range of other sectors.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Multi-Disciplinary Group Challenge Project
- Engineering Mathematics and Scientific Computing
- Mechanics, Materials and Electronics
- Modelling of Engineering Systems
- Solid Mechanics
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership General Engineering & Technology View 1007 other Bachelors in General Engineering & Technology in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A-Level AAB - ABB GCE AL Maths grade B and another science* subject at grade B. Candidates may offer GCE AL Maths, Pure Maths or Further Maths
- IB 34 - 32 HL5 in Mathematics (Analysis and Approaches) and HL5 in another Science subject. Applicants achieving IB Maths SL7 plus IB HL5 in Physics will also be considered.
- BTEC DDD - DDM See below under 'read more' for further information.
- GCSE C or 4 English Language
International25000 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 25000 GBP per year during 36 months.
National9250 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9250 GBP per year during 36 months.
Living costs for Exeter
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.