This one-year Co-op diploma focuses on marketing, advertising and campaign management.
It is powered by Digital Marketing Institute (DMI). Upon completion of the program, you will receive a Digital Marketing Associate Certificate from DMI.
Build a sound marketing strategy using research, understand the PPC marketing model, and make the most of social media to thrive in our evolving digital world. Learn from guest speakers and gain hands-on co-op experience for in-demand transferable skills.
Start online, finish on campus.
- Develop digital advertising campaigns such as presentations, websites and social media, brochures, reports and newsletters
- Make use of tools such as WordPress, HTML and CSS, Google Ads and Google Analytics
- Learn to improve your writing and create content for promotional purposes
- Plan and implement a successful marketing strategy to position a brand and maintain its reputation and build a website
- Conduct surveys to identify the interests and concerns of key stakeholders
- Build, optimize and analyze PPC campaigns on Google Ads and Bing Ads
Students will be offered paid or unpaid entry-level positions related to their field of studies. The Career Services Department will provide full support to students on booking and preparing for interviews.
It is the student’s responsibility to perform well during all interviews as well as during the full length of the co-op term. Placements are subject to availability and will vary based on the program, season and job market changes as well as the student’s English level and previous professional and academic experience. Should the co-op placement not be available the student will be required to complete a Capstone Project as an alternative to graduate from the program.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
For more information, please visit the programme website.
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Marketing Digital Marketing View 66 other Bachelors in Marketing in Canada
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Have an Ontario Secondary School Diploma or Equivalent or be at least 18 years of age and pass the Wonderlic test.
- Successful completion of TSoM EAP Level 4 or have the required IELTS of 5.5 score or equivalent for Non-native English speakers
- Pass the TSoM English Assessment (written onsite or online with exam proctor)
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International14495 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14495 CAD per year during 12 months.
National10495 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 10495 CAD per year during 12 months.
- $14,495 CAD International Students: Final Price After Scholarship
- $10,495 CAD Canada & Canada PR students: Final Price After Bursary
- $4,276 CAD Technology, Books and Materials Fees additional
Living costs for Toronto
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.