This one-year Co-op diploma is ideal for students looking to acquire in-demand skills and specialized knowledge in all aspects of cybersecurity including blockchain, risk management, big ecurity risks, implement new ways to protect networks, and prevent cyberattacks odata and the IoT (Internet of Things). The need for cybersecurity expertise is only going to increase as our connected world evolves.
Gain the ability to anticipate information security risks, implement new ways to protect networks, and prevent cyberattacks of various types. Through lab activities and cutting edge tools, students will build the professional skills required to pursue a career in cybersecurity and prepare for the CompTIA Security+ certification. Start online, finish on campus.
We offer guaranteed Co-op placement in a field related to your program.
- Study computer systems and networks and assess risks to determine how security policies and protocols can be improved
- Anticipate information security risks and implement new ways to protect organizations’ computer systems and networks
- Handle computer communication across multiple operating systems
- Respond to security alerts, uncover and fix flaws in computer systems and networks
- Utilize technologies to perform or prevent cyberattacks of various types"
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
For more information, please visit the programme website.
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesComputer Sciences Cyber Security Software Engineering View 108 other Bachelors in Software Engineering in Canada
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Have an Ontario Secondary School Diploma or Equivalent or be at least 18 years of age and pass the Wonderlic test.
- Successful completion of TSoM EAP Level 4 or have the required IELTS of 5 score or equivalent for Non-native English speakers
- Pass the TSoM English Assessment (written onsite or online with exam proctor)
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International10995 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 10995 CAD per year during 12 months.
National6000 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6000 CAD per year during 12 months.
Fees after scholarship:
- $10,995 CAD international students
- $6,000 CAD domestic students
Technology, Books and Materials Fees additional
Living costs for Toronto
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.