- The Engineering and Entrepreneurship programme from The University of Exeter is aimed at aspiring engineers and designers with a flair for business and the uncanny ability to solve complex problems
- Pitch your engineering idea at the end of the third year to a panel of judges for the chance to take forward your business with the University’s support
- Gain technical expertise alongside team-working, management and entrepreneurial skills
- Focus on problem-based learning: work on real-world projects with industry partners
Our engineering and entrepreneurship degrees aim to help you develop an entrepreneurial mind-set. You will graduate with the practical toolkit necessary to inspire innovative ideas, create entrepreneurial engineering solutions to real-world challenges, undertake rigorous market validation and develop and launch viable and sustainable new enterprises.
Engineers have a reputation as being articulate, numerate, problem solvers, who claim great job satisfaction. Typically, salaries are significantly higher for engineering graduates than the average for other graduates.
Exeter has an excellent reputation with graduate recruiters and a strong employment record. Our graduates excel in specialist engineering fields and across a broad range of other sectors and some have also gone on to successfully launch their own businesses, taking their engineering solutions to market.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Mechanics, Materials and Electronics
- Engineering Mathematics and Scientific Computing
- Multi-Disciplinary Group Challenge Project
- Modelling of Engineering Systems
- Solid Mechanics
- Economics and Company Finance
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEntrepreneurship General Engineering & Technology View 120 other Bachelors in Entrepreneurship in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A-Level AAB - ABB GCE AL Maths grade B and another science* subject at grade B. Candidates may offer GCE AL Maths, Pure Maths or Further Maths
- IB 34/665-32/655 HL5 in Mathematics (Analysis and Approaches) and HL5 in another Science subject. Applicants achieving IB Maths SL7 plus IB HL5 in Physics will also be considered.
- BTEC DDD - DDM See below under 'read more' for further information
- GCSE C or 4 English Language
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International27000 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 27000 GBP per year during 36 months.
National9250 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9250 GBP per year during 36 months.
Living costs for Exeter
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.