Facilitated at the Story Arts Centre, the courses in this Graphic Design program at Centennial College take a hands-on approach in an intimate studio environment, rather than having you sit passively in large lecture halls. With small class sizes, you have lots of opportunities to work one-on-one with your professors.
In this college graphic design program, you:
- Master industry-standard Adobe software including Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
- Learn creative problem solving and design thinking
- Design for print, including advertisements, magazines, books and packaging
- Design responsive websites, mobile apps and create exciting motion graphics
- Explore drawing, photography, illustration and type design
- Learn professional practice skills to land a great job or start your own design business
- Contribute something unique and innovative to the design community in a thesis course
- Learn on the job and get course credits through an industry field placement in your final semester
- Interact with industry professionals
- Become a student member of the Association of Registered Graphic Designers of Ontario (RDG Ontario)
- Learn from professors who are current and professionally active in the design industry
- Graphic/web designer
- Interactive designer
- Motion graphics designer
- Art director
- Editorial designer
- Type designer
- Print production artist
- Digital imaging professional
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Design Process - Digital Imaging
- Drawing in Graphic Communication
- Two-Dimensional Design and Typography
- Photography and Imaging
- Graphic Design History and Theory
- Creativity in Context
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
International students: Apply early! Allow approximately four to six months before start for admission and Study Permit/Visa processing.
DisciplinesDesign Graphic Design User Experience Design View 37 other Bachelors in Graphic Design in Canada
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Ontario Secondary School Diploma (OSSD) or equivalent, or mature student status (19 years or older)
- English Grade 12 C or U, or equivalent (minimum grade required) or take the Centennial College English Skills Assessment for Admission
- Select up to 15 pieces of your original work in art and design (your sketchbook should demonstrate your problem-solving and creative process as well as present work in variety of media, materials and techniques)
- Show work that demonstrates your ability and interest in graphic design
- Include colour integrated designs created in digital illustration and digital imaging applications
- Include a short letter of interest about your design philosophy and aspirations
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International14937 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14937 CAD per year during 36 months.
National2721 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2721 CAD per year during 36 months.
Centennial College is offering two (2) scholarships to international students. One scholarship is awarded to an international student based on merit; the other to an international transfer student from China based on academic performance. Both scholarships are offered to eligible students who have successfully completed two consecutive semesters.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.