This one-year diploma in Data Analytics Co-op from Toronto School of Management (TSoM) will position you at the forefront of a competitive job market, in which you will develop highly sought-after and employable skills and knowledge to thrive in a data-driven world.
Learn how to analyze data using cutting-edge technology or traditional methods to drive proactive decision-making and optimize business performance. With the ability to interpret and transform large sets of data into actionable insights, students can increase business efficiencies.
Our data analytics program is powered by AWS Educate and Tableau.
It integrates classroom learning with guaranteed, supervised practical work experience that is directly related to your academic and career goals.
The data analytics subjects you study will allow you to:
- Use the skills to enhance the quality and usefulness of data analytics by drawing from both the cutting edge of automated data collection and traditional methods of data collection to enable the development of methodologically sound approaches
- Enhance your knowledge about theoretical concepts and practical applications of data auditing, handling and collecting as well as the accurate tools for this and for effective decision making
- Gain practical experiences in handling and analyzing data to gain informative and useful insights using analysis software such as SQL and SAS while continuously learning the theoretical concepts handling and designing data
- Develop presentation skills to facilitate the understanding of findings and to make informed decisions seeking to understand and monitor processes to drive efficiency
- Understand the concepts of and recognize the importance of professional conduct and develop and implement strategies to promote professional competence
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
For more information, please visit the programme website.
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesInformatics & Information Sciences Computer Sciences Data Science & Big Data View 35 other Bachelors in Informatics & Information Sciences in Canada
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Have an Ontario Secondary School Diploma or Equivalent or be at least 18 years of age and pass the Wonderlic test.
- Successful completion of TSoM EAP Level 4 or have the required IELTS of 5.5 score or equivalent for Non-native English speakers
- Pass the TSoM English Assessment (written onsite or online with exam proctor)
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International12495 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12495 CAD for the full programme during 12 months.
National11000 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 11000 CAD for the full programme during 12 months.
- $12,495 CAD International Students: Final Price After Scholarship
- $11,000 CAD Canada & Canada PR Students - Final Price After Bursary
- $4,276 CAD Technology, Books and Materials Fees additional
Living costs for Toronto
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.