The Electronic Commerce program of University of New Brunswick will equip students for positions in traditional firms and new technology startups, or give them the skills to start their own businesses. Our graduates also have the knowledge and skills to qualify for other professional programs or graduate studies.
Whether you are interested in marketing, accounting, process design, operations, strategy, human resources, or organizational change, success in today’s business environment depends on the ability to take advantage of e-business strategies.
How does it work?
To major in Electronic Commerce in the BBA program, students must complete a minimum of eight term courses (24 credit hours). Six of these courses are compulsory; the remaining two courses must be chosen from available electives.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Technology Fundamentals of Electronic Commerce
- Industry Impact of Electronic Commerce
- Marketing on the Internet
- Legal, Privacy and Security Issues in Electronic Commerce
- Organizations and Electronic Commerce
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Commerce View 192 other Masters in Business Administration in Canada
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Choose your campus and program
- Check the admission requirements
- Complete the application
- Pay the application fee
- Official or notarized transcripts/grades for all secondary or high school, colleges and universities you have attended.
- If applicable, submit the results from any academic tests you have taken, such as SAT, ACT, Cambridge ‘O’ and ‘A’ levels, CXC or others.
- If you are applying for direct admission to an undergraduate program at UNB and are not exempt from our English language requirements, submit your English language proficiency test score.
- Check your country specific requirements
International18195 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 18195 CAD per year during 48 months.
National8442 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8442 CAD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Fredericton
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.