The Integrated Marketing Communication program offered by The University of the West Indies brings convergence of thoughts, processes and techniques in communication. It also responds to the international trend in combining traditional marketing with social marketing imperatives.
Graduates of the BA in Integrated Marketing Communication would have been prepared to become leaders in the process of providing an integrated experience for its publics – public, corporate, or social.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Communication, Culture and Caribbean Society
- Critical Reading and Expository Writing in the Humanities
- Understanding the Media
- Language Argument
- Basic Media Production
- Science Medicine and Technology in Society
- Law, Governance, Economy and Society in the Caribbean
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesCommunication Sciences Marketing Digital Marketing View 3 other Masters in Digital Marketing in Jamaica
- FOR CARIBBEAN STUDENTS(CXC, GCE, GCSE, BGCSE, CAPE/GCE Advanced Level)
- Applicants should have the equivalent of 5 subjects (grades 1-3, including English Language) of which two(2) should be at the advanced level. CAPE (2 units each) at grades 1-5, to be eligible for the full time 3 year degree programmes.
- Students should present an acceptable high school grade transcript with a minimum GPA of 2.5 and a minimum score of 1550 for SAT1 for entry to four year programmes
- Students should present an acceptable grade 12 high school transcript with a minimum GPA of 3.0 and a minimum score of 1600 for SAT 1 for entry to three year programmes
- International Baccalaureate
- Complete and submit your online application form.
- If you have done post-secondary academic work, you should request a transcript from your college/university to be sent directly to the Admissions Section
International15000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15000 USD per year during 36 months.
National2124 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2124 USD per year during 36 months.
- Sponsored Students from Contributing Countries: J$286,897
- Non-Sponsored Students from Contributing Countries: J$486,660
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.