The uniqueness of the Information Technology Management for Business with Industrial Experience (Hons) course offered at The University of Manchester is recognised by over 60 employers who maintain its quality and relevance to their sectors. Accenture, BBC, BT, Credit Suisse, Deloitte, IBM, Unilever and many other companies help to deliver the course through project work, guru lectures, student mentoring and a range of professional development activities.
When you graduate, you will apply technology-based solutions to strategic problems, presenting your ideas with confidence and managing their implementation.
What jobs do our ITMB graduates go into? Examples of jobs recent ITMB graduates have gone onto include: IT consultant, trainee marketing manager, technical analyst, IT first line analyst and finance test analyst.
Who employs them? A wide range of companies including Credit Suisse, eBay, Bank of New York Mellon and IBM.
All examples are taken from the Destinations of Leavers from Higher Education (DLHE) survey.
Employer support for ITMB
'The absolutely unique thing about the ITMB degree is the amount of employer involvement, which I think is so important.' Jenny Taylor, Head of Graduate Recruitment, IBM
'What makes this course so exciting from an employer's viewpoint is that it delivers practical business skills from day one. This enables graduates with this unique course to progress further and faster than their counterparts.' Tracey Upton, UK HR Manager, IBM Global Services
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Economic Principles
- Marketing Foundations
- Integrative Team Project
- Introduction to Work Psychology
- Software Application Design and Development
- Academic and Professional Practice
- Database Design and Development
- Fundamentals of Information Systems
- Fundamentals of Data Analytics
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesTechnology Management Business Information Systems View 30 other Masters in Technology Management in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Grades AAB. General Studies is normally accepted if one of four A-levels passed in the same sitting. Critical Thinking and Use of Maths are not accepted. Three AS-Levels accepted in place of one A-Level if all taken in Year 13.
- 3 AS-levels accepted in place of 1 A-Level if all taken in Year 13
- The University of Manchester welcomes the provision of unit information where available. Like all other information provided by applicants this may be taken into consideration when assessing your application. Unit grades will not normally form part of an offer conditions.
International24000 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 24000 GBP per year during 48 months.
EU/EEA9250 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9250 GBP per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Manchester
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.