The Culinary Arts programme at Taylor's University is developed in response to the increasing demand of employees who are able to work productively in various culinary environments and systems.
Students have the opportunities to demonstrate culinary skills in the preparation of Western cuisine, Asian cuisine, garde manger, pâtisserie & bakery, confection as well as artistic skills. Besides, they will also learn and analyse marketing of food and business information involved in opening and running a catering business.
When you’ve successfully completed this programme, it will be your stepping stone to embark on any of these exciting careers, including:
- Executive Chef
- Food & Beverage Manager
- Food Production Manager
- Food Service Manager
- Food Stylist
- Kitchen Consultant
- Pastry Chef
- Sous Chef
- Restaurant Owner
- Celebrity Chef
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Fundamentals of Culinary
- Food Hygiene and Sanitation
- Principles of Marketing
- Business of Hospitality and Tourism
- Cuisine of Asia
- Patisserie and Bakery Confections
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
- Applicants are advised to submit their application at least 8 weeks (2 months) prior to the commencement date.
DisciplinesArea & Cultural Studies Food Sciences Culinary Arts View 3 other Bachelors in Culinary Arts in Malaysia
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Six (6) passport-sized photographs
- Three (3) sets of certified passport photocopy
- Three (3) sets of clear certified copies of academic transcripts and completion certificate
- Health Declaration Form
- Enrollment Fee
- Taylor’s U Residence (if required)
- Letter of Acceptance (LOA)
- Visa Approval Letter (VAL)
International8624 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 17249 USD for the full programme during 24 months.
National6485 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12971 USD for the full programme during 24 months.
- RM 55,000 - local
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.