To fully explore and implement sustainable decision-making for the environment, you need a balance of relevant interdisciplinary knowledge and real-world application.
This approach is exercised throughout the Environmental Practice (Online) program curriculum taught at the Royal Roads University, and especially in the final phase of the program where you select to complete either a 75-hour practicum or major research paper.
Designed for learners with a strong scientific background, this online program is well-suited to process-driven individuals interested in environmental regulation, remediation, sustainable energy management and more.
By studying alongside and from a network of diverse peers, knowledge and critical thinking benefit significantly from the shared learning experience.
Who It’s For
Individuals with 2+ years of post-secondary education including a minimum of 18 science credits, seeking to complete their undergraduate degree or enter the environmental sector with a career-focused, second degreeProfessionals in the environmental sector with 2+ years of post-secondary education including a minimum of 18 science credits, seeking:
- Environmental professional (EP) certification (this program fulfils the academic requirements)
- Academic upgrading
- Career development, including managerial qualifications
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Academic Integrity
- Tools for Business Decision Making
- Statistical Literacy and Critical Thinking
- Environmental Law
- Sustainable Development: Ideas and Applications
- Communications Skills: Writing in the Workplace
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesEnvironmental Economics & Policy Environmental Management Environmental Sciences View 6 other Masters in Environmental Economics & Policy in Canada
- Minimum of 60 post-secondary arts and/or science credits (18 must be science credits, nine of which must be at the second-year level), with a minimum GPA of 'B' (3.00/4.33), from a recognized post-secondary institution; or
- Completion of the Certificate in Environmental Practice (CEP) program (18 must be science credits, nine of which must be at the second-year level) at Royal Roads University, with a minimum GPA of 'B' (3.00/4.33).
International707 CAD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 707 CAD per credit during 48 months.
National288 CAD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 288 CAD per credit during 48 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.