Top up your foundation degree to full Honours level on this one-year course. Our teaching combines academic rigour with fun, creative ways to encourage the under fives to take part in learning. This Early Childhood Education and Care (1 year top-up) is offered by The University of Hull .
The course is taught in the evenings, as you'll be on a paid or voluntary work throughout the programme.
We'll assign you a personal supervisor who'll give you guidance in your studies. You can also drop in on your lecturers and tutors at any time with any questions or concerns.
What you'll study
The course consists of 120 credits per year. Most modules are 20 credits, meaning you’ll study six modules each year. Some longer modules, such as a dissertation, are worth more (e.g. 40 credits). In these cases, you’ll study fewer modules - but the number of credits will always add up to 120.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- International Perspectives in Early Childhood Education and Care
- Professional Practice – Working with 0-5s
- Creativity in Early Childhood Education and Care
- Leadership and Management in Early Childhood Education and Care
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEducation Early Childhood Education View 555 other Masters in Education in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- English Language/Literature at Grade 4 or C or above
- Satisfactory enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check is required.
- Level 5 sector-specific qualification, such as an early years sector-endorsed foundation degree, plus some experience of working with 0–5 year-olds
- Foundation degree plus substantial experience of working with 0–5 year olds
- Vocational degree plus substantial experience of working with 0–5 year olds in a non-educational role (for example, as a health visitor)
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International14500 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14500 GBP per year during 12 months.
EU/EEA9250 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9250 GBP per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Hull
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.