Why choose Level 5 Diploma in Management for Health and Social Care offered by the London School of Planning and Management ?
- Your qualification is recognised and accepted world over.
- Experience online study like never before with our purpose built smart learning tools which gives you advantage of studying anytime and anywhere.
- Flexible payment plans , pay fee in easy monthly, quarterly or yearly instalments.
- Fast track mode - attain your qualification in just 6 months !
- Dedicated Tutor Support via live chat.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Facilitating change in health and social care
- Managing communication
- People management
- Management of safeguarding for health and social care
- Managing quality in health and social care
- Health and safety in the health and social care workplace
- Working with multi⇾disciplinary teams
- 6 months
Start dates & application deadlines
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership Health Management Health Sciences View 145 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Level 4 diploma or GCE/GCSE or equivalent overseas qualification OR;
- 5 years work experience
International1299 GBP/fullTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1299 GBP for the full programme and a duration of 6 months.
National1299 GBP/fullTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1299 GBP for the full programme and a duration of 6 months.
- 6 months: 1299 GBP
- 9 months: 999 GBP
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.