The modules on this International Business (Hons) degree at University of Greenwich cover international business management and strategy, internationalisation, trade and markets, and emerging economies, so you get a good grasp of international business issues, organisations and their environments.
You'll have the opportunity to spend your second year on the Erasmus+ student exchange programme or to undertake an optional placement year in an international organisation.
Careers and placements
Will I have a work placement?
- Work placements are optional, and you are responsible for arranging your placement with support from the university.
- Previous students have secured a placement year at Intercontinental Hotel, FTI Consulting, Sandals Resorts International, IBM and Bank of England.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Business Ethics and Corporate Social Responsibility
- Managing Global Business Networks
- Operating in Emerging Markets
- Future Paths
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration International Business View 1172 other Masters in Business Administration in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Typically our minimum Clearing entry requirements for 3-year standard entry degree courses is 80 points (A Level: CDD | BTEC: MMP) and 4-year extended entry is 64 points (A Level: DDE | BTEC: MPP). This can vary course to course.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International14500 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 14500 GBP per year and a duration of 36 months.
National9250 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 9250 GBP per year and a duration of 36 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.