Finances can be confusing. Add in complicated financial products, government regulations and 78 million retiring Baby Boomers, and you’ll understand why qualified financial planning jobs are expected to increase faster than the national average.
Our transfer-friendly Financial Planning degree program at Franklin University prepares you to be on the frontlines of this flourishing field. Our program equips you to become a personal financial advisor who can help families holistically plan their financial futures—or to specialize in a specific area, such as tax planning, estate planning, investment strategy, education planning, debt management, healthcare planning, or retirement savings and income planning.
- Employee Benefit Consultant
Employee Benefit Consultants plan, administer, and manage group benefits, including compensation, health and life insurance, and pension or 401(k) retirement plans
- Estate Planning Professionals
Estate Planning Professionals help individuals plan the disposal and distribution of their assets upon death, creating wills, trusts, and other provisions to ensure the integrity of financial legacies.
- Financial Advisor
Financial Advisors counsel individuals and organizations on their investment opportunities and options in order to achieve short- and long-term financial goals.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Principles of Financial Planning
- Tax Planning
- Estate Planning
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesFinance View 67 other Masters in Finance in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Submit your online application using an email address that you check regularly. After you’ve applied, you’ll receive login information by email so you can track your application’s progress.
- Apply for admission to Franklin University any time. Because our admission process for international students includes several steps to ensure a successful start, we encourage you to apply as early as possible -- at least 8 weeks before your program’s start date.
- Request your official transcripts from post-secondary institutions located in the U.S. and have them submitted directly to Franklin University’s Office of Transfer and Articulation.
International526 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 526 USD per credit and a duration of 48 months.
National398 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 398 USD per credit and a duration of 48 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.