The Secondary - English integrated program offered by McGill University provides students with the learning opportunities needed to become proficient English teachers and consists of courses in Education (including field experiences) and courses in the subject area of the teaching specialization. For all teacher education programs, course sequencing is highly structured.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- First Year Professional Seminar
- English Exam for Teacher Certification
- Indigenous Education
- Policy Issues in Quebec Education
- Media, Technology and Education
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesEducation Language Studies Teaching View 172 other Bachelors in Language Studies in Canada
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Copy of high school transcript, including mid-year/final 1st semester results for final year
- Copy of GCSE/IGCSE/O-Level/CSEC or MYP exams, if written
- Predicted IB results
- If IB Diploma is completed, a copy of the final results is required in lieu of the above.
International18110 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 18110 CAD per year during 48 months.
National7940 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7940 CAD per year during 48 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.