University Of Advancing Technology Virtual Reality Degree applies the design principles of gaming to serious, life-changing applications in such fields as corporate training, medical and therapeutic, military and education. This highly technical field of serious games requires the specialized education that UAT’s virtual reality development degree provides. Students earning this seriously relevant game development degree will be exposed to all the tools of the serious games profession and develop mid-level programming and asset creation skill sets, including:
- Simulate Big Data
- Create Augmented Reality Apps (lications)
- Build Immersive Games
- Code to VR head gear and Motion Tracking
- Build Immersive Simulations
Virtual Reality Degree Objectives
- Prototype and complete original serious and simulation games for multiple platforms following the full game production pipeline.
- Create and implement game elements, systems, and play mechanics using industry standard tools, techniques, and production methods, including both art and scripting/programming applications.
- Design and produce projects that leverage game mechanics and learning styles to enhance the outcomes of applications such as training, medical, therapeutic, military or learning based environments.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Digital Asset Creation
- Introduction to Game Design
- Introduction to Game Tools
- Introduction to Serious Games
- Introduction to Game Development
- Game Design Workshop I
- Introduction to Human-Computer Interaction
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesVideo Games & Multimedia View 178 other Bachelors in Video Games & Multimedia in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Ability to express yourself
- Conceptual, creative thinker
- Desire to change the status quo
- Enjoys interaction with individuals and groups
- Enjoys tinkering, dismantling things and rebuilding them
- Most comfortable with geeky things
- Passion for the integration of technology, business and education
- Problem solving skills
- Strong academic history
- Support of family and friends
- UAT is the clear choice for its distinctive education and best fit
- Understands the significance of a prestigious technology education
International24950 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12475 USD per semester during 48 months.
National24950 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12475 USD per semester during 48 months.
Living costs for Tempe
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.