Years 1 and 2
You can choose whether to start the ESSEC Global BBA programme of ESSEC Business School at the France campus or the ESSEC Asia-Pacific campus (Singapore).
Courses are taught entirely in English on the Asia-Pacific campus, in French on the ESSEC Africa campus, and in English or in French on the France campus. They cover the same subject matter with a strong focus on the geographical environment.
- Acquire knowledge in all the fundamentals of management such as Financial accounting, microeconomics for business, principles of marketing, mathematics applied to economics & finance, excel, productive behaviour, costs & budgets: introduction & practices, introduction to entrepreneurship, financial management, E-business, competition policy & project management.
- Open up your international horizons with courses on geopolitics, international trade, international business law, international economics, people & organisations & international marketing.
- Become truly multilingual by learning 3 languages: French, English, German, Italian, Russian, Japanese, Spanish, Chinese, Arabic and Portuguese. (English and French are compulsory foreign languages for non-native speakers).
Carry out summer internships anywhere in the world and gain varied and valuable experience for both your personal and career development.
- a 3-month internship gives you a real first taste of company life and an operational experience in a junior-level position
- a 1-month humanitarian or social work project gives you hands-on field experience and opens you up to new challenges and way of thinking
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Financial accounting
- Microeconomics for business
- Principles of marketing
- Mathematics applied to economics & finance
- Productive behaviour
- Costs & budgets: introduction & practices
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Marketing International Business View 28 other Bachelors in Business Administration in France
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
Together with the online application form, you will need to provide official or authenticated copies (stamped and signed) of the following:
- your academic transcripts of the last 3 years of high school
- an enrollment certificate (stating your expected graduation date)
- your high school diploma (if you’ve already graduated)
- your CV
- your passport or ID card
- a recent ID photo
- an English test score (TOEIC, TOEFL, IELTS or Cambridge)
- 2 academic recommendation letters, which are confidential and should be sent by your referees to the ESSEC Global BBA Admissions Team.
International13750 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 13750 EUR per year during 48 months.
EU/EEA13750 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 13750 EUR per year during 48 months.
- France Campus: €13,750
- Singapore Campus: SGD 22,600* (including GST).
Living costs for Cergy-Pontoise
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
This programme is taught in different countries. Which country are you interested in?
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.