At Wrexham Glyndwr University, students will:
- work on assignments that reflect the real life skills needed by future employers
- develop their self-awareness, emotional literacy, reflective and interpersonal skills – all of which are key to becoming an effective and competent practitioner
- be assigned a personal tutor on enrolment who will support them throughout their time on the programme
- benefit from the department’s open door policy and established peer mentor system
Mental Health and Wellbeing students will be skilled to progress to careers in areas such as health improvement, public health, campaigning, policy development or social prescribing. There are also a range of graduate opportunities available in local government, third sector organisations and the NHS. Alternatively, students may wish to go on to post graduate study to access careers in social work, psychological wellbeing or arts based therapies, depending on their individual interests and experience.
Our Careers and Employability service is there to help you make decisions and plan the next steps towards a bright future. From finding work or further study to working out your interests, skills and aspirations, they can provide you with the expert information, advice and guidance you need.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Mental Health Law and Social Policy
- Mental Health Across The Lifespan
- Support and Empowerment in Health and Wellbeing
- Social Prescribing
- Personal and Professional Development
- Research Methods
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesHealth Management Health Sciences View 730 other Masters in Health Sciences in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
Qualifications that will be considered include::
- A/AS levels
- International Baccalaureate
- Scottish Advanced Highers/Highers and Scottish Baccalaureate
- Irish Leaving Certificate
- Access to HE Diplomas
- BTEC qualifications
- Welsh Baccalaureate Advanced Diploma
International11750 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 11750 GBP per year and a duration of 36 months.
EU/EEA9000 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 9000 GBP per year and a duration of 36 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.