In the BSc in Applications of Mathematics program of Kwantlen Polytechnic University , students can choose from among three concentrations, Biomathematics, Computational Mathematics and Mathematics Education, that are not readily available at the undergraduate level elsewhere in Canada.
Students must meet the following minimum requirements for a Bachelor of Science at KPU:
- 120 credits from a minimum of 40 courses (at least 3 credits each) at the 1100 level or higher.
- Cumulative GPA of 2.0 or higher.
- At least 50% of all courses for the BSc, and at least 66% of upper-level courses for the BSc, must be completed at KPU
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Differential Calculus
- Calculus tor Lite Sciences
- Calculus (Business Applications)
- Integral Calculus
- Linear Algebra
- Probability and Statistics
- Multivariate Calculus
- Discrete Mathematics
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesMathematics Applied Mathematics View 54 other Bachelors in Applied Mathematics in Canada
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Students pursuing a Major in Applications of Mathematics must be admitted to the Faculty of Science & Horticulture.
- All applicants to undergraduate studies must satisfy KPU's Undergraduate English Proficiency Requirement through an acceptable High school course, undergraduate course, KPU course, or testing option.
International20136 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 10068 CAD per semester during 48 months.
National4426 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2213 CAD per semester during 48 months.
Living costs for Surrey
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.