The Humber College ’s Bachelor of Commerce – Marketing degree program starts with a foundation of business studies in areas such as organizational behaviour, law, economics, finance and accounting, marketing, and operations management. Specialization courses that focus on marketing strategies will give you the skills, knowledge and experience needed to stand out from the crowd.
You’ll learn from professors recognized for their expertise and extensive industry contacts. The program curriculum based on current trends, technologies and methodologies, brings real world challenges into the classroom.
By graduation, you’ll have developed a wide range of marketable skills, including:
- creating a strategic marketing plan
- conducting a product analysis
- using social media and advertising for product promotion
- using databases to create consumer relationships.
Humber’s project-based curriculum means you will take projects from idea to execution while working in a real-world, team-based environment.
Canada’s service sector is poised for strong growth. The field of marketing in particular is predicted to grow exponentially – which means that companies are looking for top talent to help them achieve success. Our program will prepare you to pursue a career as a marketing analyst or a product, sales, marketing or communications manager in a wide range of sectors including consumer goods, electronics, entertainment, fashion, leisure and tourism, manufacturing, music, retail, and sports.
You’ll learn how to market yourself and get your career underway in advertising firms, retail chains, wholesalers and consumer product companies. The hands-on experience you’ll gain during your studies means you will be able to add value quickly to a wide range of workplaces.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Business Information Systems
- Consumer Behaviour
- Marketing Analytics
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
- Apply before
Deadline for equal consideration in the admission process: February 1. Post-February 1 applications will be considered on a first-come, first-served basis.
DisciplinesMarketing Commerce View 52 other Bachelors in Commerce in Canada
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
Ontario Secondary School Diploma (OSSD) or equivalent including these required courses:
- Grade 12 English (ENG4U or equivalent) minimum 65 per cent
- Grade 12 Mathematics (MDM4U, MCB4U, MGA4U, MCV4U or MHF4U or equivalent) minimum 60 per cent (Students who do not possess Grade 12U Mathematics or who have achieved a grade below 60 per cent may be considered for admission. Students will be required to complete a math equivalency course during their first semester at Humber. Additional course fees will apply.)
- Four Grade 12 U or M courses in addition to those listed above
- Overall minimum grade point average (GPA) 65 per cent
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International18910 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 18910 CAD per year during 48 months.
National7196 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7196 CAD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Toronto
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.