You’ll be able to dive deeply into the subject matter with experience in our labs and internships, working on assignments that simulate the kind of work you’ll need to perform in the workplace. You’ll have opportunities for academic and cultural experiences related to your studies. Participate in a Directed Experiential Education (DEE) initiative. Study abroad. Dedicate your time and talents to community service or experience-based education opportunities. Serve as the Audit and Compliance Officer for our successful JWU Wildcat Investment Value Fund (a 36% return on its endowment portfolio last year!) or participate in our annual IRS Volunteer Income Tax Assistance (VITA) program. The Wildcat Investment Value Fund (WIVF) internships are available to both domestic and international students. Through WIVF, interns are able to gain real experience that builds resumes and hiring appeal.
The alumni in the Accounting program of Johnson & Wales University maintain a close relationship with JWU after graduation. That’s because as students they availed themselves of the JWU advantage — small classes where your professors get to know you, giving you access to their extensive industry connections and serving as mentors to help you secure the best internships and job opportunities. You’ll have access to these graduates as additional mentors who can offer you career advice and guidance.
Some professions may require additional study, background checks, certifications, licenses, exams and/or experience as required qualifications for employment. Students are responsible for verifying that they can meet the employment requirements of potential employers.
- Accountants and Auditors
- Bill and Account Collectors
- Bookkeeping, Accounting, and Auditing Clerks
- Budget Analysts
- Financial Analysts
- Financial Clerks
- First-line Supervisors of Non-retail Sales Workers
- First-line Supervisors of Office and Administrative Support Workers
- First-line Supervisors of Retail Sales Workers
- Tax Examiners and Collectors, and Revenue Agents
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Federal Taxes
- Fraud Examination
- Accounting Software
- International Accounting
- Not-For-Profit Accounting
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
- Early admission: November 1
DisciplinesAccounting View 989 other Masters in Accounting in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Proof of English proficiency if applicable
- Completed and signed International Student Financial Declaration Form for undergraduate and graduate programs
- Certified bank statement or government sponsorship letter verifying financial support for one academic year
- Copy of biographical section of your valid passport
- Submit Admissions Forms
- Non-U.S. students transferring to JWU from another U.S. post-secondary institution must submit a Transfer Verification Form
International34376 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 34376 USD per year during 48 months.
National34376 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 34376 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Providence
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.