The Culinary Art program from Macau University of Science & Technology uses a systematic approach to ensure that students have a strong foundation in culinary skills.
- It is a skills based program and students will thus acquire knowledge and expertise in preparing cuisines from different regions of the world.
- In addition, students will also learn the art making of breads and pastries.
- The goal is to provide students with a comprehensive culinary training. Each culinary course will include hands-on practice.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Food Hygiene and Safety Management
- Food and Beverage Operations
- Food Production & Practice
- Basic Baking and Pastry & Practice
- Dining Room Service and Practice
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Valid identification documents;
- High school graduation certificate (applicable to graduates only);
- Transcripts of the final three years (Form 4 to Form 6) in secondary education (Potential graduates of the current academic year should provide the latest transcript containing grades of the most recent semester);
- Educational qualifications, such as transcripts of public examinations;
- Extracurricular activities awards, certificates of social services, artistic skills, etc. (if any);
- Acceptance Letter of a bachelor’s degree program from other higher education institution (if applicable);
- All transcripts issued by the higher education institution (if applicable).
International11111 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 11111 USD per year during 48 months.
National4108 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4108 USD per year during 48 months.
- MOP 32,800 - national
- MOP 88,709 - international
Living costs for Macao
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.