- Our exceptional learning resources and facilities have earned us No. 1 University in the UK for learning resources in marketing, National Student Survey.
- As part of the course, you’ll have the opportunity of work experience in a consultancy role with a British-based company.
- Professional accreditation – the course is accredited by the Institute of Enterprise and Entrepreneurs (IoEE), the Chartered Institute of Marketing and the IDM.
- Our support for entrepreneurs means you can develop a ready-to-fund business plan or undertake consultancy as a final year marketing project.
- Our unique 'give back' culture means you can build relationships with small and medium enterprises and alumni.
The world of advertising is changing fast – and budgets have shifted from traditional above-the-line advertising media to new digital formats. The knock-on effect has been that media budgets are spread across formats, and managers must now take account of the number of screens we use each day – as well as the consistency and persuasiveness of the advertising strategy. With this degree you can hit the ground running – advertising agencies need informed graduates who are well-versed in industry practice, and this degree is distinctive in its conceptualisation and in its level of practitioner involvement.
IOEE, CIM, IDM
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Concepts of Management
- Principles of Marketing
- Business economics
- People and organisations
- Marketing in a digital world
- The consumer behaviour analyst
- The communications manager
- The insight manager
- The innovation and product manager
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesMarketing Public Relations Digital Communication View 63 other Masters in Public Relations in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A Level BCC or:
- BTEC National Diploma DMM or:
- Access to HE qualifications with 9 Distinctions and 36 Merits or:
- Equivalent Level 3 qualifications worth 106 UCAS points
- Applicants must hold 5 GCSEs A-C including Maths and English, or equivalent (reformed GCSEs grade 4 or above).
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International14470 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14470 GBP per year during 36 months.
EU/EEA9250 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9250 GBP per year during 36 months.
Living costs for London
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.